In order to buy a Kiwibuild home you will need to meet a few specific eligibility criteria.
To be eligible you must:
• be at least 18 years old
• be a New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident or a Resident Visa holder
• do not currently own a home in New Zealand or overseas
• have a pre-tax income from the previous 12 months of:
• $120,000 or less for a single buyer
• $180,000 or less combined for two (or more) buyers.
You will also need to commit to living in your KiwiBuild home for a minimum period of time before the home can be rented or sold.
If this applies to you, you may be eligible to buy a KiwiBuild home
To find out more about KiwiBuild Eligibility click here